Pages

February 07, 2017

So..

I've had an awful morning. Suddenly son started crying loud when we arrived at his playgroup. It's been three days and I still had no idea why, it was fine before. When I left him, he was bawling his eyes out and called my name over and over. Geez.

It changed my all day mood. So, I decided to write good things happen today instead and hope things will get better.

1. Sunshine! It's been raining and gloomy and dark most of these day.. so sunshine is very welcomed. I could finish my laundry well and run a while.

2. Had a nice coffee. Son got better when I picked him up, so I decided to take him to coffee shop when he could enjoy his spaghetti while I enjoyed mine.

3. Now.. while I am writing this, he just asleep. It means I have approximately an hour free. Let's take a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment