Pages

September 14, 2011

See you next year, Ramadan!

So, although Ramadan is over, everybody should be agree with me, there were many special moments during it. Well, admit it, during Ramadan, you always feel belong to home, family and friends, not to be burdened by job, business, and tasks. How many of you created "buka bersama", gathered with family, and old friends? I was lucky that I got chance to meet my elementary school and high school friends. With time limitation, it was such a bless to be together with them all.

With high school friends. They're my classmate for two years, accelerated first class! 
With my elementary school mates! To be honest, it was the first time we had  reunion since we've graduated about  twelve years ago. It was fun, too sad not everyone was able to come, we even barely recognize each other, because we rarely meet. It was funny to remember all childhood memories and laugh it all.
These are my family. My brother, mother, aunt, and cousins. These were taken after Salat Ied in Ied Mubarak Day.
So, already feel blessed? I can't wait until next Ramadan, and hopefully it will be an enjoyable and blessed Ramadan again. :)

These pictures are not belong to me, except for Lebaran series. My two friends took them all. How lovely, isn't it? :) But editing part is all in me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment